Why does occur?
• All causes and mechanisms of formation of headache are not known. One of the causes of pain in headache is the tension in orphan to wrap your brain, the tension in the veins and muscles of the scalp or stretching of these structures.
• Headache may occur as an accompanying sign of many diseases or as a result of head injuries.
Depending on the location and type of pain and accompanying symptoms are divided headaches, which you can relieve yourself with anti-pain medicine without a prescription, at:
• Headaches that occur in cold and flu
• Headaches caused by muscle tension face, neck and scalp as a result of stress, fatigue, or improper posture (headache Tension-type)
• Migraine headaches (better alternative).
Headache in the cold and flu
• Tope pain occurs uniformly and lasts for a few minutes to several days.
• Headache accompanied by typical signs of influenza and common cold (eg fever, pain in muscles and joints, stuffy nose ….).
• Pain that occurs on both sides of the head, the gun, the patient has a feeling of tension in the head.
• Such a headache is generally uncommon, occurring in the form of attacks, but may take a few days. If it occurs almost every day (more than 15 days per month), has evolved into a chronic form.
• Tension-type headaches physical activity does not worsen.
• In migraine headache lasts from 4 to 72 hours, occurs in the form of attacks, during which no pain.
• The pain is severe (jerks, blinking) and usually occurs only on one side of the head.
• For migraine is characterized by: nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and noise, deterioration of physical activity.
• In rare cases, up to one hour before the headache appears this aura, which is characterized by visual disturbances (bright light, migetajoce jagged line of sight …). You may tingling or numbness in hands and speech disorders. The aura lasts less than an hour.
Ask your doctor
Headache may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
Therefore, see a doctor urgently:
• Occurs when a sudden severe headache, which may be accompanied by vomiting and stiff neck
• If the headache lasts for weeks or months before you had similar problems
• If the headache accompanied by blurred vision or dizziness
• You should see a doctor even if the headache occurs in a child.
We also recommend that you see your doctor:
• When you first experienced a migraine attack,
• If the headache is accompanied by nasal congestion or runny nose and it gets worse when moving the head (nasal symptoms of inflammation and nasal cavities)
• Headache if it lasts more than fifteen days a month.
You may be interested in reading Home Remedies for Acne and Home Remedies for Acidity. If you want read more Home Remedies for Alcoholism
More Headache Articles