Image taken on 2009-11-08 08:24:23 by Vintage Collective.
Archive for December, 2009
Hair by Andyjob @ clipart Hair Studio, Norwich
Nokia is one of the premium brands in the realm of mobile phones. As a matter of fact, many people from diverse cultural, social, economic and demographic backgrounds have one thing in common. They prefer to use Nokia handsets and depend on the company for innovative products that conform to the highest standards in quality and reliability. And the Nokia 8800 Arte lives up to this tradition and makes a distinct impression on the users in more ways than one.
Discerning users, the world over, are already making a beeline for this new launch from Nokia. A part of the Nokia 8800 series, the Arte is powered with third generation capabilities that makes it quite the gadget to acquire and use. The design of this particular model is also quite unique; as a matter of fact, the shape and the contours have been conceptualized taking inspiration from nature. The design is minimalist; the materials used are high-end – two facts that make the 8800 Arte the first choice of many fashion conscious users. A stunning OLED display with 16 million colours enhance the overall appeal to a significant extent.
This Nokia handset can be used as a standalone digital camera without any trouble. One could capture magical moments from life using the integrated 3.2 megapixel digital camera options. The camera – complete with auto focus and digital zoom – can be a great way for the users to give a vent to their creativity. This Nokia mobile comes with 1 GB of in-built memory that can be used to store all the varied video clips, images, and other content – all at the click of a button.
And the best part is the easy availability of the Nokia 8800 Arte as part of attractive offers and deals. Some of the leading providers of mobile telephony services are offering some very lucrative deals on this and other equally amazing models. With attractive line rentals, and cost effective tariff options, the supply conditions are more than rife. Anyone and everyone can make the most of these offers and get to own and acquire the 8800 Arte from Nokia without putting undue strains on their monthly budgets.
There is no doubt that Adobe Photo Shop plays a major role in the world of technology today. It is the most popular and perhaps most important photography and graphics design software available. As such, it is highly important for anyone who wants to venture into the visual arts, digital at least, to have at least some level of familiarity with the software. Not surprisingly, several kinds of Adobe Photo Shop tutorials have sprouted in the market, each serving a particular purpose of instruction for those who want to learn how to use the program
With the many different options, it can be quite confusing to select the correct Adobe Photo Shop tutorial for you. A good way of narrowing down the list is by looking at the different types of tutorials and seeing if they fit one’s particular need. It may also be helpful to take different kinds of Adobe Photo Shop tutorials to gain some knowledge about different functions, which may be probably be useful in your eventual Photo Shop experience. Here are some of the usual types of Adobe Photo Shop tutorials available. Check out which one could cater to your need.
1. Basic Adobe Photo Shop Courses – these tutorials are for those who are totally unfamiliar with the program. A good basic tutorial would show any novice how to use Adobe Photo Shop for general purposes. It should instruct the user how to use the most common tools in the program and the power of each tool in manipulating or enhancing images. There are even some basic Adobe Photo Shop tutorials that teach a little of the more advanced topics that may be eventually useful.
2. Color Courses – as implied, color tutorials focus on the powerful color manipulation capabilities of Adobe Photo Shop. This is very useful for those who want to play with tints and hues of photos. Many digital photographers use this tool very often to make the colors of their photos take life.
3. Photo Scanning and/or Editing – these tutorials are very helpful for photographers, whether those who use digital or film cameras. This type of tutorial tells the best ways of scanning printed pictures so that they would turn out well on screen. It then teaches how to make changes with photos, whether to remove or to add something to them, for various purposes.
4. Text Effects – this type of tutorial unleashes the great text-making capabilities of Adobe Photo shop, which can be very useful in making labels, advertisements, promotional and instructional materials. This can definitely make words pop out.
5. Special Effects Tutorial – Adobe Photo Shop is known for creating many astonishing effects and this type of tutorial unlocks the mystery of astounding graphics. This can help users go beyond normal photo processing by manipulating images to heights limited only by imagination.
6. Texture Effects – Adobe Photo Shop can make pictures look as if they are the real thing and this is done by playing on textures. This type of tutorial teaches users how to make their picture appear as if they can be touched and felt.
Other kinds of Adobe Photo Shop tutorials are available, some are even so specific to particular features of this remarkable program. It is best to try them out for size to discover the great powers that the software can provide.
Starting family traditions is all part of Christmas, and creating simple and fast Christmas crafts should be a family tradition in all homes, especially when you can recycle at the same time as creating thoughtful stocking filler gifts and decorations.
These creative Christmas crafts only require materials you will have lying around the house already, and if you buy a big pack of digital royalty free Christmas clipart graphic images to download, you will always have instant Christmas pictures whenever you want them, and can get amazing results with a bit of cut and paste imagination!
Christmas Placemat Craft:
Using recycled Christmas cards, tear off the backs where the writing is. Or to make it simpler just print out your choice of royalty free Christmas clipart graphic images. You’ll need about three regular sized Christmas card sized images to make each placemat.
Have the kids glue the cards decoration side up down on colored construction paper. When the glue dries, cover the craft front and back with clear contact paper, making sure there are no open ends or gaps.
Kids love setting their plates on their own special Christmas place mat.
This makes a great little gift for kids to make and give their friends or teachers too. Pick up large plastic ornaments at the craft store. These ornaments will open for you to put items inside.
Open the ornament and fill it with peppermints. Secure it closed again. Using a medium sized wooden ball, glue on jiggly eyes. Once the eyes are set, glue the wooden ball onto the top the plastic ornament.
Next, add cotton hair for the head, mustache and beard. Glue a red felt ‘hat’ on top of the hair. At the base of the ornament, glue a long piece of black felt for Santa’s belt.
Glue the front bottom of the ornament to a thin wooden heart that’s been painted black. The curves in the heart will be Santa’s feet.
Christmas Countdown Chain:
For this popular craft, you’ll need red and green construction paper cut into thin, even strips. You can also cut up used Christmas gift wrapping paper from last year. The kids can decorate the paper strips with Christmas writing and glitter glue.
Form the strips into connecting circles and glue each one closed. Once the glue is dry, hang the circle within easy reach of the child. Each day that passes until Christmas, the kids get to tear off one of the links of the chain.
Candy Cane Reindeer:
This craft is an oldie but a favorite among children. All you need are candy canes, jiggly eyes, pipe cleaners, mini pom-poms and glue.
At the top of the candy cane, glue a pipe cleaner, twisting it into the shape of antlers. Glue jiggly eyes on either side of the reindeer ‘head’ and add the nose to the end of the candy cane.
Cookie Cutter Ornaments:
To do this craft, you’ll need an assortment of cookie cutters in various holiday shapes. The ones that work the best are snowmen, Santa, trees and bell shapes.
Place each cookie cutter on colored construction paper. Trace around it. Cut it out. Have the kids decorate each cut out with glitter and mini pom-poms for Christmas balls on the tree.
You can also just print out your selection from your set of royalty free Christmas clipart graphic images in the exact size and theme combination that you want for your decorations, and just cut out around their design.
For the snowmen, use mini black pom-poms for his buttons. You can use jiggly eyes on the snowmen and Santa.
Once each ornament is finished, use a hole-puncher to punch a hole at the top. Thread thin ribbon through the hole and let the kids hang their special ornament from the tree.
You can save yourself an absolute fortune by making your own Christmas cards, decorations and little creative gifts for the family this year, using simple materials lying around the house, recycling your old Christmas cards and gift wrap, and adding the images from the amazing royalty free Christmas clipart graphic images that you can find on the internet.
Clipart Nut1 oekaki777.blog78.fc2.com
Before you outsource software projects, you want to make sure you know exactly what you want the software to do, because you can spend a fortune on making changes. If you want reliable reviews of casinos, tips on strategy for winning at poker and advice on the best software to teach you to play poker and other money making games. So, even if you don’t have this XP freebie, as little as 45 bucks will now get you the very same software I use, which originally cost me $200 when I started making videos and DVDs. Having good budgeting software is one thing and making full use of it is another thing.
* desktop firewall to lock out hackers and other unauthorized intrusions and shield your PC from unauthorized communication both to and from your PC, making your PC virtually invisible to hackers and other intruders randomly scanning the Internet for vulnerable PCs.
* world-class anti-virus protection, including 24/7 scanning and certification that your incoming and outgoing e-mails attachments are virus-free — plus scanning of all removable media such as CDs, Zip disks, portable hard drives, and floppies.
* anti-spy ware that continuously monitors, detects, and eliminates all forms of spy ware, hacker tools, for more details visit to www.software-designers-pro.com and malaria from your PC including malicious spy ware tools, aware, browser hijackers, search hijackers, key loggers, ghost spammers, remote access tools (Rats), back doors, and many other illegal programs and applications that breach your privacy and security.
* patch management that will automatically find and fix security holes and other dangerous vulnerabilities in your computers.
Making yourself familiar with winning combinations and what are the best first draw cards will take you further than any software offered ever could. Marker Making Software – Automatic marker making solution for fast consumption calculations for costing purposes. The software allows you to exercise your creativity in making calendars based on your preference and imagination. Watching satellite TV on pc using software is fast making its way into America and many nations’ homes as the most popular way to watch TV.
If you get proficient with this free software you will have set for yourself a good foundation in legitimate game making. If the hard disk is not making any weird noise like scratching, for more details visit to www.pure-profit-software.com scraping or ticking (which means it is in good condition) data recovery can be done with the use of proper data recovery software, without the help of any technical personnel.
Read this list carefully, and while you do, think about what it would mean in added time and frustration for your life: Avoid giving out your Social Security number…Shred or destroy bank and/or credit card information…Shred or destroy any credit card or other direct mail offers…Create passwords containing numbers and letters…Avoid buying or making donations via the phone…Buy goods online only from a reputable Web site…Install a computer firewall at home… Read the privacy statements for all your accounts and your bank’s liability clauses…Check your credit report more frequently… Use only one credit card for purchases… Avoid shopping online… Update your computer virus protection daily… Install spy ware software on your computer to be sure that you’re not accidentally having your keystrokes recorded… Drop your mail in the blue post boxes, not in your mailbox… Don’t leave mail in your mailbox overnight or on weekends. Few prerequisites for the candy wrapper making business are enlisted below: • Computer with relevant graphic software • Colored printers and printer cartridges • Papers • Candy bars • Basic office stationery like glue, paper cutter, etc. The folks over at EDP want you to save yourself some time and you can keep your money in your pockets, Schedule Pro is an automated call center scheduling software program that’s excellence rate is demonstrated in the eighty percent drop in scheduling time that call center managers experience after making the switch to Schedule Pro.
photos, photos, photos…
- ISBN13: 9780486996639
- Condition: USED – VERY GOOD
- Anime Studio Debut 6 offers complete animation for digital artists–perfect for first time animators, hobbyists and digital enthusiasts
- Create your own art using intuitive vector-based draw, paint and fill tools; or easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content to get started fast
- Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time over traditional frame-by-frame animation
- Inverse Kinematics moves your character naturally between keyframes for smooth animations
- Export your creations to the most popular web and video formats supported by FaceBook and MySpace, or upload your animation directly to YouTube from within Anime Studio
Complete Animation for Digital Artists: The fun, quick and affordable way to create animations, Anime Studio is the ideal solution for first time animators, hobbyists and digital enthusiasts. Create and Import Content: Create your own art using intuitive vector-based draw, paint and fill tools. Easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content to get started fast! Bone Rigging Saves Time: Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time over traditional frame-by-frame animation. Advanced Timeline Control: Inverse Kinematics moves your character naturally between keyframes for smooth animations. Add sound, special effects, and preview in real time with multiple layers to edit your animation. Share Everywhere: Export your creations to the most popular web and video formats supported by FaceBook and MySpace, or upload your animation directly to YouTube from within Anime Studio.Amazon.com Product Description
The fun, quick and affordable way to create animations, Anime Studio is the ideal solution for first time animators, hobbyists and digital enthusiasts.
Create your own cartoons and animations–the ideal solution for first time animators, hobbyists and digital enthusiasts. Click to enlarge.
Complete Animation for Digital Artists
Create and Import Content
Create your own art using intuitive vector-based draw, paint and fill tools. Easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content to get started fast!
Bone Rigging Saves Time
Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time over traditional frame-by-frame animation.
Advanced Timeline Control
Inverse Kinematics moves your character naturally between keyframes for smooth animations. Add sound, special effects, and preview in real time with multiple layers to edit your animation.
Export your creations to the most popular web and video formats supported by FaceBook and MySpace, or upload your animation directly to YouTube from within Anime Studio.
Anime Studio Debut Gets You Started Right Away
Import and animate your own video and artwork. Click to enlarge.
Simple interface makes animation easy. Click to enlarge.
Customize your workspace to your liking. Click to enlarge.
Anime Studio includes Jace, Thorn, and many other exclusive, royalty-free, vector-based characters you can use for your own animations.
Tutorials and sample files show you how to maximize Anime Studio’s powerful features and get you animating right away.
Import Your Art
Import your own illustrations or create unique characters for your cartoons. Animate anything within the reach of your imagination.
Bring Photos to Life
Give life to your favorite photos. Import digital camera images, attach bones and easily turn your photographs into animated movies.
- New–User interface makes animating your creative vision easier than ever
- New–Anime Studio’s Sequencer gives you the ability to easily combine Video and audio, with animation
- New–Upload your creations directly to YouTube from within Anime Studio
- New–Improved drawing tools make creating original artwork a snap
- New–Quickly make characters talk with built in Lip-Synching
- Includes lots of ready-to-use content such as characters, actions words and props
- Import Quicktime or AVI video
- Import layered Photoshop documents
- Pen tablet support lets you draw naturally with a pen tablet and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper
- Incorporate audio files such as WAV or AIFF
- Built-in tutorials and sample files get you up and running quickly
- Special effects like motion blur and shadows
- Export SWF, AVI, MOV, plus image sequences for the web, short or full length films
- Render up to 720×720 resolution
- Track, zoom, roll, pan, and tilt the camera